Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine sweetness




Valentine's day is here again and it really snuck up on me this year. I am totally unprepared but I have some sweet treaties here for your viewing pleasure.



Gene bought me a beautiful watch (which I am now wearing) and it was all wrapped up in beautiful paper he made himself! Eek! How sweet is that! I was so very careful not to rip the paper 'cause I must save it!


Here are some wrapped up chocolates for Miss Meggie and a "spin the bottle" button for Gene and I...erm...later... he he.
I want to make a little teddy for Conner out of the heart-y flannel. I better get on it!


And I just loved the picture on the card of the little birdies on the ferris wheel. I think the seats look like little "L's" for LOVE!







Ahh...I feel so loved...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin