Monday, February 13, 2006

Mama's got a brand new bag


I finished this up last night. I needed a bag to carry as a purse/diaperbag and I think this will fit the bill. I made up some pockets with elastic to hold sippy cups and other miscellany.

I think it turned out pretty good and since I used upholstery fabric and some super-stiff interfacing it is very sturdy.

The original handles were way too long so I did have to undo the lining, go back through and tear out part of the seam holding the straps. But it went smoothly and I didn't screw it up considering I was tired and it was 11PM! I had to cut off like 10 inches from both straps!
Geesh...I don't know what I was thinking when I made them suckers!

Oh well, I like it very much and will be transferring all my crap out of my purse and into this bad boy shortly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin