Thursday, March 9, 2006

New Icon




Well, I took the old icon I found on Yahoo and came up with my own interpretation. I can't for the life of me find the other image again and I have been a little worried about copyright and such. I think I'd like to use this for my labels. I am going to make a cleaner copy so I can Gocco it. (Whoo hoo!)

Got some paint yesterday for the hall and livingroom. Meghan and Gene don't really like it (green for the living room and yellow for the hallway). I think it will be very pretty once I get it all painted. I painted a couple of splotches on the walls to see how it would look. I like it! I spent my birthday money on it too. But if it looks totally crappy it's only paint and we can paint over it... Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin