The totally awesome Big In Japan nominated me for this award and I feel pretty honored! She's cool, a rock star, and has a bunch of awesome lookin' tats. I have to admit I have a bit of a girl-crush on her too(Shhh...don't tell).
Anyhoo, since I'm the recipient of this mighty honor I'm required to tell 10 things you may not know about me! I'm pretty boring so I don't really know how entertaining this is going to be. Just fair warning to you all.
1. I got married right smack out of highshool. Well, about three months after graduation. I was 18 and he was just barely 20. We celebrated our 16th Anniversary on September 1st!
2. If I could be anything, I would be a dancer. Not an "exotic" one, although my husband would probably enjoy that for his eyes only, but a serious Dancer.
3. I used to want to be a tattoo artist. I had the machine, ink, supplies, and everything but it just didn't work out. I thought we were going to be able to move to a larger area so I could try for an apprenticeship and then the economy tanked. Now I'm just glad my husband has a job!
4. I think you all may already know this, but I'm going back to school. I never went to college, so it's been pretty exciting for me. I always wanted to go, and it's a bit of a dream come true.
5. I have a dark side (really, who doesn't?). I don't show it very often but it's there. Dark, fetish-y, underworld-y stuff is intriguing to me. I imagine the really gross aspects of my nursing career will be more fascinating than appalling.
6. I was only 21 when I had my first baby. Many people thought my husband and I got married because I was pregnant. Ha! We showed them!
7. I always have dreams where I'm back in highschool and I don't know my locker combination or my class schedule. I'm always the age I am at the time, too. Since when do 30-somethings attend highschool? What is up with that?!
8. The older I get, the more I'm becoming a germ-a-phobe.
9. I watch cartoons. On purpose.
10. I'm painfully shy. Seriously, if I know I'm going to meet new people I get really nervous and kinda sick. People probably think I'm a snob but I'm really just trying to hold myself together! LOL! Maybe when I dig deeper in my Psychology class I'll learn more about why I'm like that.... Once I get to know someone I'm pretty silly and loud.
Oh! Thank goodness that's over. I had a hard time thinking of stuff! This is more difficult than I thought!
Now it's my turn to nominate! Several of my blog friends are already nominated so these may be duplicates for some. I'm suppose to nominate 5, but I'm doing 6! All of these ladies are just plain awesome!