Monday, June 12, 2006

what was I thinking...


what was I thinking...
Originally uploaded by li'l miss muffett.
or maybe I wasn't thinking... I don't know. I dyed my hair today which is something I've never done before. I'm a natural redhead but this is RED! You know I really like it to be honest. I had one of those "oh crap" moments when I rinsed all the goo out and looked in the mirror. But after I fixed 'er up it's no so bad. My Mom'll probably die and I know my MIL will not to mention my daughter. My husband might find it intriguing though. Like he'll get to sleep with another woman...we'll see as they will both be hemo in a few minutes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! I've always been a fan of red haircolor, and this one looks fabulous on you! Hope your family approves too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin