Tuesday, March 2, 2010

And the winner is....

Well, before I announce the winner I just wanted to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! for all the birthday wishes. It warmed my heart and made my day!

I'd like to mention that I didn't use the Random.org generator because you have to PAY to use it! Sheesh! (I'm broke, remember?) So, anyway, I decided to make up my own random generator and here it is:

Yes, my random generator is still in his jammies (handmade by his grandma!) and being a bit cheesy....

Randomly generating....


The WINNER!
Congratulations Kim!!! Her proud moment was winning First Prize for a pair of pants she made her niece. Awesome! Just email me with your address and I'll get it out to you pronto, my dear!

Hopefully, this week will be full of more sewing and maybe I can finally get some patterns up on Etsy! Going through all of them and making sure all the pieces are there is kind of a bitch!

1 comment:

K.Line said...

He's adorable! And I can't believe you have to pay for the random generator. Is nothing sacred? Congrats to Kim!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin