Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas sewing

I've been working on some Christmas sewing for the past several days. Unfortunately, I can't post much about it since the recipients (a.k.a. Mom and Sis) read my blog! Due to much needed devotion to these projects, I'll be out of pocket here for awhile. Tomorrow is Recipe Thursday and I will have a treat for you then! Well, more like a treat you can make for yourself.....yummmm!

I used a super quick remedy on the Hot Patterns Uptown/Downtown dress (pics later!). I just threaded some elastic thorough the binding and it more or less did the trick. I just don't have the time to rip it out and redo it now. I'll leave it like this and if I make another I'll be sure to make sure my fabric is stretchy enough! I think I'm going to make an infinity scarf to wear with it so that'll cover my, shall we say, indiscretion. I'd really like to get a review done up for Pattern Review, too.

Happy 'Hump' Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin