Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Productiveness

Yes, that's what happens when you clean your shit up!

After cleaning the other day I sat down and started doodling. As you can see from the pictures in my previous post, I have tattoo flash all over my walls. It's good inspiration... plus I think it looks groovy. Anyhoo, right above my drawing space is some flash that has a gypsy lookin' lady. I got out my paper and pencils and started drawing a copy and came out with this:
I think she turned out pretty. It looked a little plain without a background so I added the sky which I just finished up today. I may do a little more work on that or I might leave it sketchy. What do you think?

I made my own tortillions for the smoothing. I'm thinking about making up a tutorial for them 'cause they are so simple to make. Maybe for my next post?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin