Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I love rainy days

As you can see from my view from the computer it's a dreary day. We have another chance for rain...like 90%. I LOVE it! I don't know why but I just love rainy days! As I type this up it keeps getting darker and darker so I look for rain anytime now. As long as we don't get hail or tornadoes. My tomato plant could use a good drink:
I can't believe it already has blooms on it either. yaay! Our rose bush is in bloom too. Actually, that's quite an understatement!
Just look at all those buds!

These babies smell sooooo GOOD! I swear I was 20 feet away and could smell them. I've sorta let them go wild. I haven't trimmed them back for the last few years and they're spreading big time. We really need to do some cleaning up of the flower beds but we've been avoiding it. We have hundreds ( I means HUNDREDS!) of irises and they are so crowded that some are not blooming. Yikes. Mom, I thought you were going to get your butt over here and take some! heh.


On my crafty note, I'm thinking about breaking out the emroidery supplies again. I've been lookin' around the needlework forums on Craftster and it's making me itchy to stitch. I bought a T-shirt custom made for Conner by the super sweet, super talented Amy of Early Bird Special . I just love it and he does, too. This was the best picture I could get of him in it. He wouldn't quit wiggling and moving around. I think he's showing me a Flaming Hot Cheeto here.
Anyhoo, I'm think about making some for him myself. I'd like to try sew directly on the knit but need to get some stablizer first.

Well, that's about all I have for today. I told my sister yesterday that I'm going to try to update everyday. I didn't post yesterday so, sorry Steph, I lied. Hopefully, I can get a little blurb every two or three days. Sometimes I just have nothing to post!
I hope you have a super "hump day"!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin