Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lameoid

Well, I win the Lameoid Award of the Year. I am not a good journalist. I don't think I will ever be good at it. I remember starting a journal when me first child was born. I was gonna write down all of her accomplishments and all the cute stuff she did...phthbbb! I got lke to her 1s week and that was it! Can you believe that. I can. Ask my husband. He'll say "oh yeah" ! I started in on the same journal after Mr. C was born and have been much more faithfull. It's actually up to date. Anyway, as much as I look at this here computer you'd think I be here everyday! But, ooohhh no! Aw well.

Anyhoo... C's little sweater has been finished for awhile. I mst say it is uber cute! He looks so handsome in it. It has a few mistakes and I know I didn't seam it up correctly but who gives a fuck! Really! The FMM wants a teddy that is all dressd up. Maybe for Christmas.

I have become addicted to the crack that is
Craftster. I can get on there and go through all the forums and then it has been like 2 hours! It sucks you in and there is no way out...It's like a big black hole of craft. But it's sooo gooood. I was thinking about screen printing and didn't know much and you type it in and *POOF!* all the info you need. And I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon. I didn't realize how much goes into it. Especially the cost... Whew! It's still cool though and maybe someday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin