Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Morning

Hello, everyone! No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth! I just happen to be highly disorganized and bogged down with school. I really envy the ladies that are super busy and still have time to sew and post! How do you do it?!

Anyhoo....enough whining!

I haven't sat down to my machine in what feels like weeks. I will be soon as I've been asked to test some more patterns for Colette Patterns! Whoo hoo! I think you're gonna love 'em! Also, Sarai has some lovely tutorials up for inserting lace for the Nutmeg pattern that you definitely must check out! I tested that pattern last year but lost my photos when the lightning struck our house and killed the comupter. I need to pull those out and retake pics! The knickers really are devine and I wear them often!

Hope you all aren't snowed in too badly!
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

KID, MD said...

Busy happens to us all! I hope school is treating you well.

CarlaF-in Atlanta said...

You're in school. You're allowed to be busy, really, stinky busy. Ask me how I know :) Good to hear from you.

Clio said...

My theory - and I am sticking to it - is that some people live in time zones where there are more hours in the day than where I live! You, too?

Millie said...

Lucky you getting to test Colette patterns! I never got the Nutmeg pattern...I am very tempted by those beautiful inset lace versions.
I hope school is ok...I am sure it is difficult to juggle everything.
Take care

motherof5 said...

Found you via Millie! Desperate to try some knicker sewing and make some bras! I am in my 6th year of consecutive feeding(don't you dare say moo)! and I need some pretty bras! Ones that don't play peepo! Well I 'm sure my husband would like that ... any way,pleased to find you and congrats on returning to study!

Heather said...

Thank you so much for the support, ladies! You all are the best! School is good just harder this go around so I feel like I study all. the. time.

I'm so glad you found me, Motherof5! Welcome! :-)

Tim said...

Coll Stuff.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin