Monday, December 20, 2010

Handmade Christmas Part 2

I finished up the outfit for my niece over the weekend!
I used the Ines top from Ottobre 6/2010 and it went together like a breeze! I love the little puffed sleeves and adjustable ruching on the sides. It just makes it fancier than a plain ol' t-shirt. The skirt is simply three rectangles sewn together and seamed up the back with an elastic waist. Can't get much easier!
I added this little panty, also from Ottobre 6/2010, because I've been wanting to try it out. The only change I made was not using the waistband. Someone else had made these up and posted on Ottobre's Flickr site that the waistband came up really high so I left it off and just added elastic. The fabric is some nylon/lycra from Victoria's Secret that I purchased through a coop, Kathy's Lace and Elastic Outlet.

I made my younger nephew a tote bag and I completely forgot to take a picture of it before I wrapped it. I guess I got so excited! I had made him one a few years ago and it has hole worn in it, so my sister thought a new one was in order. Don't think I'm not absolutely tickled pink that he used that bag so much he wore holes in it!! To me, that's the awesomest thing ever! ;-)

Next is some lounge pants for my older nephew. I have some Ooga Booga knit that I'm using for that. Hopefully, I'll finish those up today!

Just 5 more days until the Big Day!!

1 comment:

Silver Bra Straps said...

Good job!
I like what you have done here.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin