Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thank you!

I just want to say "Thank you!" to everyone for all the kind comments about the tutorial. I may have to do some more! LOL! If anyone has an idea for a tutorial leave it in the comments and I'll see what I can do!

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend! I was outside the whole time. Painting. No sewing for me. Our house is coming along, though. It's going to look really nice when we get done! I can't wait.

I'll be driving up to Ohio in two weeks. My sister and her family are moving to France in July and she's going over there to be with her hubby to house hunt. Me, my mom, and my kids are going up to Ohio to watch her kiddos. I've never been up there so it should be fun! Does anyone know of some good fabric shops around Medina, OH?;-D

We've also got our plans down for our first family vacation, ever. Gene and I have been married for almost 15 years and we've never had a real vacation. Sad, I know! Anyhoo, we are going to Colorado! I seriously can't wait. I went there with my family as a little kid and loved it! I'm really looking forward to sharing it with my little family. The kids are super excited and Meghan is constantly talking about it and asking about all the different things we are going to do. Conner is ready to go climb some mountains!

Needless to say, my sewing time will be limited. I'd like to get some summer clothes made for me and the kids but that may not happen. I finished up the sample Beignet skirt and I think it looks cute.

I don't think my husband likes it, though. He said he's not used to seeing me in skirts. I wear them all the time. Men can be so clueless sometimes....


Well, I have a ton of house work to get caught up on so I better sign off here!


Have a wonderful week!
Heather

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin