Monday, June 30, 2008

been a bad bad girl

and not posting like I said I would... Sorry family! Had a busy but fun weekend though. Well, Gene and I did anyway. He had a gig Saturday night and we had a lot of fun. The lead singer is getting married this Friday and his Bride-to-be had her Bachelorette party there, too. She had a penis shaped cake and got a gigantic rubber penis from one of the ladies. It got nasty (and funny) when they took it out on the dance floor and were...well, lets just say having a little fun dancing around it, etc. Emphasis on the "etcetera". I was part of the party but refrained from dancing around/with the big dick. I did get out and dance the Electric Slide which I haven't done since high school!

Well, that's about all I have for y'all today.

P.S. Family: I've posted some pictures on flickr of the kids. Be sure to sign in 'cause you won't be able to see them if you don't. They're set to private.
XOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin