Saturday, October 1, 2005

Bounty of harvest

The pics below are from this spring when our apple tree was blooming and then this month with all the beeoootiful apples we picked. I don't know how many we got but it was a lot! I made apple crisp and pie and they were oh-so-yummy!!! This was our first harvest in the 4 years we have lived here. In '03 we had a tree full but the major hail storm knocked them all off. I was so sad! But, these are the best for cooking...very tart and crisp. My fave.

I have been in a crafty mood lately...well, knitty mood I should say. Been working on a little sweater for Mr. Conner. It's my first and I must say it is not too bad! I have been totally on gauge the whole time! I am soooo proud of myself... will post pics later... I have to get started on Meghan's costume. She's going to be Sailor Moon! I spent an un-Godly amount of money for a pattern on ebay but it should be cool. And hopefully no other litttle girls want to be Sailor Moon!
I cannot fo rthe life of me figure out what to make for Conner. He's walking so I cant do the cute little peapod thingys. He won't leave anything on his head so hats are out. Hmmm....crap.

Well, I totally need to go to bed. It's 2 AM! Jeez! Good tomorrow is Saturday. Conner just got up for a little snack (no he does not sleep through the night yet. He still has to get a little tittie in the middle of the night, thank you very much) so maybe I can get a coupl'a hours in before he wants another snack...we'll see. Now. Must. Shut. The. Hell. Up!

Nite nite all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin