Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hi guys! I'm popping in for a quick greeting! I just looked at my last post and I can't beleive it's bee a year and a half ago. Good grief!

I'm proud to announce I just finished up my first semester of nursing school! It is going so well and I'm really loving it. I took my final this morning so I'm officially on Winter Break. Whoohoo!

Now that I have a little time, I plan to do some sewing. you will not believe what happened the other day! Okay so, I haven't sat down at my sewing machine for weeks, right? Well, my husband was looking for something on my table and he picked up a box of thread and guess what was right next to his finger...? You'll never guess! A friggin' Black Widow spider!!! Yes, a Black Widow was squatting in my sewing supplies! *shudder* This really worries me though since I've only seen them outside. I hate that they have migrates INSIDE the house. Blech!

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say "Hi!" and let you know I'm alive! I hope you all have been doing well with no venemous spiders inhabiting your space!

Merry Christmas!
Heather

7 comments:

CarlaF-in Atlanta said...

Congrats on finishing your first semester! I've been wondering how you were doing. A black widow spider in the SEWING ROOM!!! Girl, I'd still be screaming.

Enjoy your break.

CarlaF-inAtlanta

Heather said...

Thanks Carla! I've really missed all my blog friends. I feel so out of touch with the sewing world! :-(

Heather said...

Oh, I do still shudder everytime I think of that stinkin' spider.

Online PhD UK Funding by Bella Adams said...

Happy holidays! If I saw that spider in my house I would scream and throw a shoe at it. Then I would calmly get some bug spray and spray the spider until I was pretty sure that it drowned in bug killer.



http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

Florescaroly said...

Vanitto style variety of the foremost beautiful gemstones jewellery london on the planet so as that you will look swish, elegant and delightful.

Kate@onlinetesolcertificate said...

I hate spiders too. Well, I am waiting to see your new and beautiful sewing clothes for the upcoming holiday.

Kate@tefl courses london england

ركن كلين said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
الحشرات الضارة قد تقوم بالضرار او الامراض ولكن عليك مكافحة تلك الحشرات من بق الفراش ،الصراصير ، النمل بكل الانواع ، الفئران والقوارض ، مكافحة الوازغ ، مكافحة الحشرات الطائرة من ناموس وهاموش و ذباب ،ايضا مكافحة الحمام.
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة رش دفان بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الاسود بالرياض
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالرياض
اسعار شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin