Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sewing for Boys!

I'm so thrilled to finally announce what Shelly and Karen from Patterns by Figgy's have been up to. As you probably know, I've been a pattern tester for PBF for the past several months (almost a year, I think). Recently, I was able to let it slip that these lovely ladies were writing a book....but a book on what?! Well finally we can let the cat out of the bag!

It's a book all about sewing...FOR BOYS!!! Something that I think a lot of people have been pining for. I tested just about every pattern in the book and they are all great! I even got to make a garment for the photo shoot, which was pretty exciting for me. This is the garment I made:
Photo courtesy of PBF

Too bad I can't be credited with making the little guy too 'cause he's darn cute! Please check out their blog for more sneaky peaks and more info!

5 comments:

KID, MD said...

SO fun!! Your onesie is adorable. I'll have to add this to my wish list.

Millie said...

Such exciting news!

Clio said...

When I've tried to sew for my nephews I've been struck by how little there is for boys! And RTW for boys seems less cute and fun as well. So, yes, I agree there is a big need for this book. How exciting that one of your projects will be featured! Kudos!

OneGirlCircus said...

You know what, doll? We would not have been able to do this without you and Kelly.

Yay for all of us!

Soul said...

Cool Stuff.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin