Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family news!

Short post. Good News.

Well, we are inching ever closer to the final potty training stage. YESSS!! We have 3 pull-ups left and I will not be buying anymore. I only bought this one package so I think we are doing pretty darn good. It's been all of about 2 weeks since we started this whole business. Believe me, I still feel like I'm dreaming. I'm so proud of the little man though. No pee accidents at all and no poo accidents for a few days. He has found joy in pooping on the pot I guess. Finally!

Meghan is doing really good with her knee. We went to see the Orthopedic Surgeon yesterday and he said we can slowly work her out of the brace and off the crutches over the next few days. He had her bend her knee a bit and she did good although she was a little freaked out. I think she thinks her knee cap is just going to pop out again. He wants start aggressive physical therapy in about a week to strengthen her leg muscles so this won't happen again.

School seems to be going well for them both, too. Conner is starting to say more sounds/words and Meghan is making new friends. No bullies in her class this year thank goodness. Last year was rough.

Well, that's about it for now.

Have a Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin