Tuesday, April 18, 2006

On the Bunny Train


On the Bunny Train
Originally uploaded by li'l miss muffett.
Me and Mr. C on the little train in Pratt, KS. They had it running for Easter weekend and we were in the first group to ride. My sister and her kids are in front of us and Meghan is up there, too. She's too cool to be seen with her mother apparently.

We got back from my mom's last night and boy am I tired! Whew. A long weekend with 5 kids and 4 grown-ups in a 2 bedroom house was a little cramped...but fun! The cousins played well together with a very small amount of fighting. The two babies were so cute. They were huggin' and playin' and well, they kept knocking each other over and at times laying on each others heads. But they were having fun (for the most part)!

Easter Sunday was a little hard on all of us. It was the first without Grandad. Me and Mom hated leaving Grandma alone. We were the last to leave her apartment and I was imagining her going back inside with the house being quiet and empty. It made me sad. I have more pictures that I'll post in a little bit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin