Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let the holiday cleanup commence...

We got back from my mom's Saturday and have pretty much vegged out for the past few days. All that holiday hubbub poops me out! It was so good to see everyone, though. Now, the Christmas mess is driving me nuts and it has to get cleaned up. Believe me, it takes a lot of mess to drive me nuts! I seriously hate cleaning. Also, sorry I forgot to do my Recipe Thursday! I'll get caught up this week!

Now I can show you the Christmas sewing I was working on! Above is the bra and panty set I made my mom. She told me the panties fit but I've yet to hear on the bra. The panty pattern I used is from Coni Crawford. I had to alter it a bit because I don't like the way the back waistline is shaped. The first time I used the pattern was for myself. I used it as is and because of this extra fabric I have a big poof above my butt. Not real cute. I'm sure it would work for other body types. Me and my mom's butts aren't shaped that way, though. LOL! The bra pattern is the Queen Elite from Anne St. Clair that I've talked about before.

Below is the nightie I made for my sister. I quite literally finished it the day before I gave it to her. I used this pattern and it went together like a dream!

My form is set to my daughter's size so it doesn't fill it out as well as my sister will but I love how it turned out. The fabric is from a bundle and is supposedly from Victoria's Secret. It is soooo super soft! The matching panties are my go-to Jalie. These are the low rise view A.

I knitted my Sister-in-Law a scarf but forgot to take a picture of it. I didn't use a pattern or anything. It was just a simple 1x1 rib.

Well, my messy house beckons me.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pattern did you use for the nightie? Pretty cute!

Heather said...

Thanks Erin! It's from Lingerie Secrets and it's called "Empire Camisole and Nightie". Here's the website: http://www.sewinglingerie.com/

It went together really quickly, which I love!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin